Ceramic tablet press
The ceramic tablet press has the characteristics of saving materials, labor-saving, time-saving, and multi-use in one machine while improving productivity while safe production. It is the first choice for dry-pressing ceramic and magnetic material forming machinery.
Introduction of ceramic tablet press:
The ceramic tablet press has a high degree of automation. It has the characteristics of saving materials, labor-saving, time-saving, and multi-purpose machine while improving productivity in safe production. It is the first choice for dry-pressing ceramic and magnetic material forming machinery. The tablet press has high precision, stable tablet compression, good performance and high yield. The key positions adopt mechanical and electrical dual control, and all actions can be adjusted to the best production state through PLC.
Instructions for use :
1. Check the quality of the die repeatedly before use, whether there are missing edges, cracks, deformation, tightness and looseness, and whether the device is in good condition.
2. Check whether the powder of the granule material is dry and the powder content in the granule should not exceed 10%. If it is unqualified, do not press hard, otherwise it will affect the normal operation of the machine and its service life and material loss.
3. For the first test run, place the indicator needle controlled by the pressure regulator on 6, pour the powder into the bucket, turn the test run handwheel by hand, adjust the filling and pressure at the same time, and gradually increase the weight and hardness of the tablet. For finished product requirements, first turn on the motor and then the clutch to start production. During the production process, the quality of the tablet must be checked regularly to see if it meets the requirements and make adjustments if necessary.
4. The choice of speed has a direct impact on the service life of the machine. Due to the nature of the raw materials, the viscosity and the size and pressure of the sheet, the use of the Plant herbaceous material, large diameter, poor viscosity, etc. and materials that are difficult to form quickly. It is fast and suitable for pressing and bonding, with good lubricity and easy molding materials. Therefore, the user must decide according to the actual situation.
5. The management personnel must be familiar with the technical performance, internal structure, use principle of the control mechanism and the working place during operation, in order to prevent malfunction and damage to the parts. To ensure safe production as a prerequisite.
6. In use, pay attention to whether the sound of the machine is normal at all times, stop when there are screams and strange noises, check and eliminate them, and do not use it forcefully.